The Texas Oral Health Coalition , Inc. (TxOHC) is a nonpartisan state level oral health coalition that was formed in November 2004 and acquired nonprofit 501 (c) (3) status in 2008 and exists exclusively to promote and support the overall oral health of all Texans and does so by working wherever possible to build, support and assist widespread collaborative efforts between oral health professionals, other providers, communities and other stakeholders.
The only statewide oral health coalition, TxOHC is the primary organization in Texas that provides a nonpartisan forum which allows a diverse network of stakeholders to collaborate and create innovative and viable solutions to improve the oral health for all Texans.
TxOHC is proud to partner with these organizations:
- Oral Health America's Wisdom Tooth Project providing health resources for older adults and their caregivers. For resource information in Texas please visit toothwisdom.org/care/state/texas.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics Campaign for Dental Health promotes community water fluoridation to build and maintain healthy teeth. For information and education please visit ilikemyteeth.org.
- American Network of Oral Health Coalitions, is known as "The Coalition of Coalitions", who leverage the expertise of its members to support strong statewide oral health coalitions to grow and shape the future of oral health across the nation. anohc.org
- TxOHC is a member of the DentaQuest Foundation’s South/Southeast Regional Oral Health Connection (ROHC) Team. The ROHC team is working with the DentaQuest Foundation to make progress on the Oral Health 2020 goals by building a strong oral health network in the 12-state South/Southeast region To learn more, visit DentaQuest’s website dentaquestfoundation.org/oh2020.
- TxOHC is proud to partner with the Texas Health Institute on a collaborative initiative to unite Texans and Advance the Oral Health Movement in Texas. Learn more at atohmit.org.
Midwest Dental Equipment & Supply proposed a special collaborative stakeholder initiative for our members. As part of this Initiative TxOHC members receive substantial price discounts on merchandise, capital equipment and laboratory services, a reduced service rate of $140 per hour and opportunities for a free quarterly service call and equipment maintenance training sessions.
Please visit, follow and like these additional resources for national and state oral health information: