- May marks the 50th Anniversary of Older Americans Month.
- Please remember to reach out and thank older Americans for their contributions to our communities.
- Finding solutions so that older Americans enjoy access to oral health care is a primary goal for TxOHC. Please join the coalition today and volunteer to help in our quest to implement a healthier quality of life for our most vulnerable population.
May is Stroke
Strokes can happen to anyone regardless of age or gender. Please see thisMouth Healthy Infographic and learn to recognize the warning signs.
- Access here for the latest TxOHC e-newsletter. Stay connected to coalition, oral health, and legislative news by subscribing to our e-newsletter and following us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
- TxOHC has created a new LinkedIn company profile page, so please follow us and join our TxOHC Group Discussion.
Promoting total health
through oral health...
It shall be the mission of the Texas Oral Health Coalition to promote oral health across a lifespan by advocating optimal oral health for all Texans through a statewide partnership.
Save the Date!!!
2013 Oral Health Summit
Linking Interprofessionals Together to
Acheive Optimal Health
November 22-23, 2013
2013 Priority Goals
- Oral Health Literacy
Change perceptions regarding oral health and oral disease so that oral health becomes an integral component of health policies and programs in Texas by informing, educating, and empowering community partners, public officials, policymakers, and the public.
- Elder Dental Care
Integrate oral health care into all elder-care services and facilities.
Who We are..
TxOHC is a nonpartisan, nonprofit 501(c) (3) state oral health coalition. This partnership is comprised of various stakeholders that include: medical and dental related professionals, community agencies, faith-based organizations, policy developers, insurance companies, professional educators, public members, and state and government entities....
....Members that are collaborating and working together in finding solutions to strengthen the health safety net and expand the oral health care network in Texas.
NOTE: A number of our links to brochures, files, and images are Adobe PDF files. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can get it free from Adobe..Click here.